The Martin Artisans Guild
A Florida 501(3)c non-profit
The Martin Artisans Guild was created to nurture the production of Fine Art and Craft, increase awareness of local art, facilitate development and networking among Working Artists and create marketing venues for our members.
· To promote Martin County Florida as a center of art.
· To provide opportunity for artists to exhibit original work to the public.
· To develop a sense of shared community and support among artists.
· To foster the concept that success for one artist benefits all artists.
· To present Artists' Open Studios as a venue for purchasing art.
The group accepts membership of individuals without discrimination. Yearly Dues are $35/year
ALL Guild members are required to serve on at least one volunteer committee
Year runs 3/1- end of February yearly to coordinate with the MCOST schedule