I hope you will join us as a Sponsor for the 4th Annual Martin County Artists Open Studio Tour.
All across the United States; Open Studio Tours are growing in popularity and participation. I am POSITIVE that The Martin County Open Studio tour will be just as popular. This year we have over 40 local artist members of the Martin Artisans Guild planning to participate in the tour along with local business sponsors. Our sponsors will reach thousands through our public relations, brochures, advertisements in local newspapers, listings on the web and articles in local media.
Here is a list of media channels we plan for 2018 Tour:
1. Full Color Tour Guide Booklet: Over 5,000 copies distributed at local businesses throughout Stuart, Palm City, Jensen Beach, Hobe Sound, Tequesta and Sewalls Point. Sponsor Ads will be placed within the booklet and marked on the Tour Map.
2. 4-color Flyers Posted throughout the towns covered by the tour
3. Print advertising in local newspapers and magazines, banners on prominent regional arts and event websites
4. Press releases to regional magazines, regional/local newspapers, the Stuart News, Martin County News, Palm Beach Post, Martin County Times, Hometown News, Discover Martin County and local Chambers of Commerce
5. Listing on community sites and calendars including Stuart Magazine, Martin County Tourism, Martin County Arts Council, TheArtGuide.com.
6. e-newsletter sent directly to our growing email list in the weeks leading up to the tour
7. Fan page on Facebook www.facebook.com/martincountystudiotour
8. MCOST website : http://www.martincountyopenstudiotour.org
9. Bright Tour signs throughout the tour area
We also plan to expand our advertising and promotional efforts to include videos for our website with listings of our supporters, banner ads, radio interviews on local stations, additional posters and signage, along with a Pre-Event Group Art Show. Please support the Martin County Open Studio Tour this year. It’s good for your community, and good for your business. And best of all, it’s lots of fun for everyone.
Martin Artisans Guild